Embrace the Magic of Christmas by Hiring a Santa!
You may also be thinking of including Mother Christmas and elves when you hire festive performers for your Christmas event too. Either way, you want to hire confident, happy performers who understand what Christmas means to people, from the youngest to the oldest. Just how do you make this happen?
Time is of the essence
It is but one day of the year but it is a mightily important day. For young children, the build-up to the big day makes it even more exciting.
For families, the weeks before Christmas are a magical time. There’s so much to do – there’s the tree to buy, the presents to buy and wrap, the turkey to pluck ready for the oven, the veggies to be peeled…
… the list goes on and for the retailer, the weeks leading up to Christmas are busy too. In fact, they get busier and busier the closer to 25th December you get!
And that means managing time. All too soon, the Christmas rush is upon us and you are left making frantic phone calls to hire a Santa for your event, grotto or Christmas promotion.
Our sage advice is this: don’t leave hiring a Santa too late. You’ll find preparing for Christmas in advance makes it a much less stressful time of year (and you get to focus on other things knowing Santa is in the building!).
What kind of events can our hire a Santa’s appear at?
Our professional Santa’s have been to so many festive events, it is hard to list them all. But here are the most popular…
- Shopping centres, malls and department stores – almost like a scene from a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel, the department store and local shopping centres go all out to attract shoppers in the lead up to Christmas. For most retailers, this is their main ‘selling season’. Would Christmas shopping be the same without a Santa’s Grotto? We think not!
- Switching on the Christmas lights – town managers are all working towards one thing: attracting people back to the high street. This isn’t just about shops and shopping but about social activities too. One way of attracting attention is to host events such as the annual Christmas light switch on. Our professional Santa’s have flicked the switch at towns and villages across the UK. Will you hire a professional Santa for your Christmas switch on this year?
- Charity events of all kinds – from plays to fashion shows, drinks galas and pantomimes, charities will also host festive events to attract attention and financial donations from people over the Christmas period. Our Santa’s are hired by many charities for all kinds of events. Will we be at yours this Christmas?
- Office Christmas parties – you may not remember what happened at the last Christmas office party but we can tell you, your dancing on the table was a sight to behold! Our Santa’s can offer the same injection of fun and delight at your Christmas works do!
- Christmas weddings – what a great time of year to tie the knot! Make it extra special with an appearance from Santa. He could hand out your wedding favours as well as being an enchanting addition to your wedding photos!
Don’t forget the elves…
They are often forgotten but hiring elves for a Christmas party or event is a great idea too. They help out Santa but in their own unique way, they add an extra magical touch too.