Storytime with Santa
We’re all about adding the magic sparkle to Christmas because, for children, this is a truly wonderful time of year. Meeting Santa is a fabulous experience for children but how about adding that ‘something extra’? How about storytime with Santa?
Our professional Santas are in big demand in the months running up to Christmas. Talented performers, our Santas are trained in giving the magical performance that children (and their parents, grandparents and carers!) love!
They can be found in grottos all across the UK, as well as children parties and Christmas events at charities, nursing home, garden centres, hospices and more.
Sharing special times with families is something that our Santas, and elves, love. And this is why we have decided to introduce storytime with Santa.
Storytime at its best
Every child loves having stories read to them. And when the person reading is an iconic character too, the story really comes to life.
But we know that with 2020 being such a difficult year, many children are concerned that Santa won’t be able to visit. Things might look a bit different, but we are determined to save Christmas 2020.
We want to bring a professional Santa service that is COVID secure but without taking out all the magic of Christmas. That’s why our Santas are being trained in keeping everyone safe whilst reading a story of your child’s choice.
As well as reading a story, they’ll have a chat with the children too, a great way to add a welcome bit of festive sparkle.
How it works
To get the best from storytime with Santa, we have introduced a few terms and conditions:
- COVID rules – we know that the rules around social distancing and who can mix with who and so we’ll alter our storytime with Santa service accordingly. At the moment, any parties he attends must only have a maximum of 5 children.
- The story – Santa is happy to read any story but it would be better if he knew the story beforehand. This way he can rehearse, and make sure that he gives the best performance!
- Cost & time – for a minimum of 30 minutes, the cost is £119 including VAT. If you would like longer, let us know when you book.
- Gifts – Santa would be very happy to hand out gifts before he departs. You will need to supply these.
- Availability – as you can imagine, in the weeks before Christmas, our professional Santas are super busy. So, book early to avoid disappointment. Booking for a weekday can also give you more choice.
- Safety – all our Santas are DBS checked and so you know you are in safe hands.
- UK wide – we have professional Santas available across the UK so we have every hamlet, village, town and city covered!
Time to book your storytime with Santa!
It’s really easy to book Santa for storytime:
- Call 0844 800 0071
- OR email email@example.com
- OR complete the contact form and we’ll get straight in touch with you with availability!