Learn from professionals on how to be a Father Christmas performer and get more work!
Here at Hire a Santa we have been providing Father Christmas performers to companies and clients across the country for more than 5 years.
We certainly know a thing or two about what makes a fabulous Santa performer and now YOU have the opportunity to join us on one of our Father Christmas training days .
What will you learn and what will you get out of the training?
– How to engage with children
– Dealing with scared and shy children
– Talking to parents
– How to be professional with the client so they are on your side throughout.
– DBS – What they are, how to get them, what they cost and which one do you need?
– How to wear the Santa outfit and how to look after it.
– How to behave and how NOT to behave when in the outfit
– Understand the history of Father Christmas
– Answering frequent questions from the kids
– Understand what toys are popular this year
– Talking children’s television with the kids
– How to invoice, understanding HMRC and learn how much to charge for your services.
– Posing for pictures
– Learn about beards, the pro’s and cons of fake against real bearded Santa’s.
-Obtain a certificate showing you have attended the training. The certificate details the topics covered and really opens up more opportunity for work.
– Earn lots of extra money. Always handy during the festive season.
– Improve your confidence and learn the skills you need to be a professional Father Christmas.
– Learn from a professional actor/Santa and owner of a leading agency
– Prizes throughout the day
– Pictures taken of you as Santa for our website so we can promote you to our clients.
How much does Santa School cost?
£99 per person – A deposit is required of *£45 to hold your place with the balance due 7 days before your training day. *Non refundable if you cancel within 10 days of the training date.